The holiday season is a time to celebrate, give thanks and spend with family and friends. If you are in the market for an upgrade, there is no better time than the present to get your home in tip top shape before your guests begin to arrive. Before you begin your remodeling projects think about your goals and what you would like to achieve before reaching out to your Bath Vision and Texas Home Solutions experts for guidance and advice. Your home is an expression of who you are and what better way to express yourself than creating a beautiful space that you can enjoy for years to come. Following are some home remodeling ideas you may want to consider before holidays.
Holiday Home Makeover
1. Entryway Makeover: First impressions are lasting and it’s important to make your guests feel welcome from the moment that they walk into your home. Consider updating your entryway with a new coat of paint and built in fixtures to stay organized and add beauty to your home.
2. Powder Room Remodel: Consider renovating your power room and adding modern fixtures and accessories to brighten up the space. Your guests will not only feel welcomed and pampered, they will also feel comfortable and relaxed.
3. Kitchen Renovation: The kitchen is a place to gather to spend time with friends and family. Upgrading your kitchen with new cabinets, countertops, energy efficient appliances and a fresh coat of paint is a great way to start off the holiday season.
4. Bathroom Remodel: A new coat of paint, updated cabinetry, flooring, tiles and new fixtures will not only give your bathroom an upgrade, it will also increase the value of your property.
5. Recreation Room Upgrades: consider converting a spare room or basement into an entertainment area. A rec room /game room is a huge hit for guests of all ages.
6. Fresh Coat of Paint: A fresh coat of paint can do wonders for the appearance of your home by giving it a clean fresh, updated look
7. New Lighting Fixtures: When you think of the holidays you automatically think of holiday lights. New lighting fixtures and additional lighting can brighten up your space and make it more appealing for family and guests.
8. Flooring Trends: new hardwood or laminate flooring is a great way to update the appearance of your home by creating a clean cohesive look to your space. Add a couple of rugs for warmth and you will be all set for the holidays.
9. Add Curb Appeal: Whether it’s a new front door, new siding, exterior coat of paint or updated outdoor lighting, your guests will feel welcome and you will save money on lighting, increase curb appeal and add value to your property.
Whole House Remodeling Services & More in Axtell, West, Lorena, Woodway, Bellmead, Hewitt, Crawford, Robinson, Waco & McLennan County, Texas
Regardless of your goals, a home renovation project is beneficial for a number of reasons and will create an impression that will leave your guests talking for years to come. To learn more about professional interior and exterior residential remodeling services, contact the knowledgeable experts at Bath Vision and Texas Home Solutions today.